KEEPER OF THE FARMHOUSE

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Per request...

  Well, I am posting a few pics of my house for you that have asked and I guess for you that haven't, as well. lol.  Not really been spending alot of time working on my house lately because I've been working on the farmhouse in Ohio.  It's really hard to find time to take care of both places and make them look the way that I want.  I guess the farmhouse will be a work in progress for a long time, but I am so thankful to have it! Getting ready for my daughters wedding this weekend so everything is kind of on hold at this time.





     Hope you enjoy my pics!  I love roosters if you can't tell!  The cross stitched pic over the cabinet was made by me  The pie safe, my husband surprised me with last Christmas!  I think he did well, how about you? . Give me some comments/suggestions!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word girl, I can't even keep up with one home... how on earth do you take care of two?!? You have a beautiful home with some gorgeous pieces!! I love all your black and is that one room painted a sage green? My family room is a dark sage green and I just adore the color. Oh yes, your husband did quite well with the pie safe, LOVE it!! I don't have any suggestions for you, just lots of comments, hehe. I see we have the same taste and love the same colors. It's all so lovely Leisha!

    Congratulations to you and your daughter on her wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I am love with your decorating style. This is exactly how my house would look. We have moved so many times in the years that my husband and I have been married,I now have a minimalist apporch to decorating. I have my grandmas china cabinet and her old oak dresser stored at my dads house I cant wait to one day have them in my home again.

    ReplyDelete