KEEPER OF THE FARMHOUSE

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A little of this and that.....

 
 Well, I am loving the weather this week!   Last week made me realize that I am not ready for the cold weather yet!  When I got to the farm last, my apple tree still had tons of little apples on it and I took these pics but I'm sure that they are gone now since it's been so cold!





  I've been trying to organize my craft room and I have so much DMC floss that instead of seeing if I have a color to make a project with, I just buy what I need so that I don't have to look through all of it.  So I am hoping to take it from this.........



to this.......


  This is a fall scene from the farm. I've really been missing it this week. I haven't been able to go there for three weeks!  That's probably the longest I have went all summer without visiting!



       I love this cabin! It's in a state park here in West Virginia. It was moved to this spot from another location nearby and it's where husband asked me to marry him! Right there on those very steps!!



   This is the latest project that I have completed.  It's from Prairie Schooler and I'm bummed that I didn't get it finished before Halloween, but I guess I'll have it for next year!
 Until next time, hope everyone is having an aweome Fall and getting lots of projects finished!

2 comments:

  1. I love your Prairie Schooler piece! I enjoyed the pics of your area, too. It looks very peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your apple tree looks so neat! I'm trying hard to think of something that you could make with all those cute little apples. They would be neat to string on a garland if you could find a way to preserve them.

    If you don't mind me asking, how often do you go back and visit the farm? It is beautiful! I love that little cabin too, and what sweet memories for you! It is a beautiful picture with the fall foliage all around it.

    So I see that you are a fan of Prairie Schooler also. Your Halloween stitchery is charming, love the colors on it too.

    ReplyDelete