KEEPER OF THE FARMHOUSE

Monday, February 28, 2011

Rainy, Windy Monday!

       Hi everyone!  I'm sorry that I haven't posted in a while.  I did some reading of others blogs and also a few comments but just haven't had time to work on my own.  Sometimes life just gets in the way.  My family has had a little bit of turmoil in the last week and things are seeming to calm down a little now.  I sure hope so! Please keep us in your prayers! 
     Well, I haven't had much sewing or crafting time in a while and  though I have been working on a few things, don't really have any pictures to share yet. Hope everyone is getting alot of things ready for spring! I did plant a small starter herb garden with my grandbaby and she was so excited!  
   We are getting storms here this morning with heavy rain, wind and hail and I have to say that I like it!!!! It makes me know that Spring is on the way and I am so ready!  Something about being able to be outdoors is just exhilarating to me and I can't wait to plant flowers!
   I found a few pictures in various places on the net.  I hope I am not infringing on any copyrights or anything.  If any of you see anything that is yours, I will remove it or give you credit.  It is just things that I found that i love and make me happy!  I want to share some of them here!  Until next time, have glorious, amazing day!
 
This is my beautiful angel, Cheyenne!






















    

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you have a little turmoil going on right now. I will definitely be praying for you, it would be an honor to me!!

    We have some weeds popping up around here and my daffodils should pop out any day now, hopefully tomorrow! I can't wait to get out and play in the dirt too. I'm ready for some pretty flowers!

    Your little angel Cheyenne is a beautiful girl! I glanced at all your pictures before I read your post and my first thought was "My, those pictures are incredibly clear and beautiful!!", haha!

    I hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete